Sunshine destination trips this winter… notes and additions to my television appearance
On Wednesday I was on the air at Global Montreal for a travel segment, and I’ll be making monthly appearances from now on to talk about travel (as a family, with your spouse)! I’m really excited about it because it’s a topic that interests and engages me a lot.
Since I usually have a million things (really!) I want to tell you about and only 4 minutes to do it, here are some extra travel tips.
Beaches Turks & Caicos
- Air Canada offers a direct flight every Saturday during the winter season.
- The hotel complex is 100% family-friendly.
- The hotel was closed for a few months following Hurricane Irma, but it’s back to business as usual now.
More about Beaches Turks & Caicos
Paradisus Los Cabos
- Sunwing offers direct flights from Montreal during the winter season.
- Take note that many beaches in Los Cabos are not swimmable.
- The Paradisus has a beach and swimming area.
- Water shoes are strongly recommended because the sand is a little bit rocky (unlike the finer sand in other regions of Mexico)
- The hotel is perfect for more relaxed-pace family vacations that include a few excursions, as well as for a couples’ trip.
- I have a blog post dedicated to this topic (link)
- The application is free.
This promotion is in effect until February 10. Complete details here.
We have you covered with a ton of great ideas for that summer trip or getaway.
It was all about escaping the cold this week on Global Halifax.
Sharing tips to help you get ready for the winter driving season.
See Jaime’s latest tv segment.
See the latest tv segment at Global Montreal. Jaime announce a great deal for summer travel and give us tips for a nice family trip.
Extra tips for your trips.
I thought a bit more about it and decided that we would take on this new travel adventure.
During our recent MSC cruise, my kids learned an important life lesson: that not all families have the same good fortune to be together as we do.
California. World-famous California. I’ve had California on my travel wish list for a long time. If, like me, you’re a big fan of television and film, when you think of California, you think of Hollywood and Los Angeles and San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Bridge, as seen in the opening of the TV series Full House. I could go on and on!